Monday, December 25, 2006

MERRY CHRISTMAS LOVELIES.

Midnight mass was fun! Luckily Lou and Varian helped us to reserve seats. I was late though. And we werent supposed to sit with them. Oh well. The pageant was good. Cherie came back! :D She came to sit with us for a short while then she had to go back to sit with her parents. Both Calista and Lou wore heels! And that made me short. So I tried standing on the pues? Haha loser la. HAHAHA thanks for the card, Lou Calista and Varian! Shaun's supposed to get us presents right. Haha. After mass we went to the canteen, met rachel and zach outside. So we hung around there then Shaun and Varian came. Varian started acting all lian/beng, dancing around. Crazy person. They served wine in the canteen! Some people were all red and everything. Yeah then we met Andrew and gang, wished them. Then we saw Andrew's brother, Mark, wished him too. Actually we were wishing everyone! But that super friendly Calista wished the whole world laaaa. She was like more than 10 metres away from a person and she called out and wished him merry christmas okay! And she was like calling out to everyone. Crazy girl! But she's seriously damn high la. Haha. Then after that my cousin came to pick me up! And I went home and all my other cousins were waiting for me. Hah! Called Lou at 3 and had a conference with Calista, we chatted till 4. WE should go study together for our O levels okay! [:

Oh gathering at home was fine. Received many nice presents. My uncle bought me a coat from diesel but its oversized! I cant wear that. And my godparents got me a shirt from adidas. Its nice. :D Yay christmas I love christmas. Next year for christmas, it shall be more special than it already is now. And I hope that Sarahj will have the christmas mood next year too. And I hope that I will receive more presents too! HAHAHAHA okay what the heck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home